Pallets are vital for safe and easy storage of goods of various kinds.
Different types of pallets have their advantages and areas where they’re the best fit. Using the right type of pallet is necessary for ensuring that your goods are stored properly.
Pallet manufacturers in the UK produce various kinds of pallets of different sizes and shapes. And also produce bespoke pallets that come with designs that are tailored to serve your business effectively.
Best Pallet Manufacturers in the UK
Below are the carefully selected customer-focused UK pallet manufacturers that offer great customer satisfaction and have the experience and expertise to get the job done.
1 Associated Pallets
This is one of the best pallet manufacturers in the UK. This company provides several products including wooden pallets, Presswood pallets, plastic pallets, pallet collars, and used pallets.
Associated Pallets has a dedicated sales team that answer customer queries and assist customers to choose the right pallets for their business.
As a customer-focused company, they strive to satisfy both small and big businesses. In order to be a good fit for customers with short deadlines, they offer national next day delivery without compromising on quality.
- Website: https://associated-pallets.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 08000288655
- Address: Eling Lane, Eling Wharf, Totton, Southampton UK SO40 4TE
2 Abbey Services
Abbey Services is a family business based in London. They’ve been supplying high-quality pallets since 1979 to customers in London, Essex, and nearby locations. They offer a wide range of pallets including heat-treated pallets and bespoke pallets.
Abbey Services keeps a huge stock of pallets in a large facility that’s capable of handling more than 10,000 pallets per week. If you need to dispose of your used pallets or any wood waste, this is a good place to get rid of them as they also offer recycling services
- Website: https://www.abbeyservicespallets.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 8012 7846
- Address: 1 – 7 Second Avenue, Edmonton, Enfield, London N18 2PG
3 PH Pallets
PH Pallets is a Manchester-based pallet manufacturer that has built a good reputation over the years. They’ve done business with so many customers and have the expertise required of a good pallet company. Their total pallet management services include the purchase of used pallets, recycling of pallets, and sales and delivery of new pallets.
Their large client base of customers makes them handle up to 30,000 pallets weekly. This number includes all sizes and shapes of new, used, heat-treated, and recycled pallets. Some of their customers are transport companies, blue-chip corporates, packaging companies, and manufacturing industries.
- Website: http://www.phpallets.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0161 351 1333
- Address: Broadway, Globe Lane Industrial Estate, Dukinfield, Manchester, Cheshire SK16 4UU
4 JCS Pallets
They have over 45 years of providing complete pallet service. And they have a large one and a half acre site located in the North West of England. The site is fully concreted and equipped with all kinds of machines required to repair and construct high-quality pallets.
They stock pallets in a large quantity and offer them at competitive prices. The company is the place to go for Euro pallets, UK pallets, and reckon pallets.
- Website: http://palletsuppliers.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01612035450
- Address: J.C.S Pallets & Case Makers, Lord North Street, Manchester, M40 8AD
5 Pine Products
With over 30 years of experience in the pallet industry, this company has grown to become a reputable pallet manufacturer in the UK. They’ve put in place a high level of automation that allows them to handle large volumes of pallets in a short while.
In fact, they manufacture more than 35,000 pallets of over 200 specifications weekly. With their experience and expertise, you can count on them to produce high-quality pallets that meet the required standard.
They’re also a good choice if you need to save costs by repairing damaged pallets.
- Website: https://www.pineproducts.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01942261184
- Address: 1 Hope Carr Way, Leigh, Lancashire WN7 3DE
6 James Jones & Sons
This is both a pallet and a packaging company that renders a full range of pallet and timber packaging solutions. They have the capacity to manufacture up to 10 million wooden pallets and repair up to 25 million pallets in a year. The company has an automated system and modern facilities that make it possible for them to achieve this feat.
They have a large distribution network that enables them to effectively distribute their products to customers across the nation.
James Jones & Sons have several locations situated at strategic places across the UK.
- Website: https://www.jamesjones.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01324562241
- Address: Head Office, Broomage Avenue, Larbert, Stirlingshire, FK5 4NQ
Related: 12 Best Freight Forwarders in the UK
Penntree is a good fit for any business that needs a frequent supply of pallets. They’ve been in business since the 70s and offer same-day and next-day delivery from their large stock of pallets. They have a large factory where they produce different types of pallets and recycled wood products.
The company also manufactures bespoke pallets and offer them at competitive prices. Their headquarters is located in Bristol but they deliver to several locations in the UK. They’ve delivered pallets to customers in West Midlands, South West, and South Wales.
- Website: https://www.penntree.co.uk
- Phone: 01454 228036
- Address: Unit 1, Bristol Mineral Works, Lime Kiln Road, Rangeworthy, Yate, Bristol, BS37 7QB, UK
8 Pallet Sales & Repairs
The services they provide is evident from their name. They offer the sales of refurbished pallets, sales of new pallets, and the purchase of used pallets.
The company is a family-owned business that’s based in Leeds. They’ve been in business for more than three decades offering reliable pallet services. They specialise more in the refurbishment of used pallets and disposal of unrepairable ones.
- Website: https://palletsalesandrepairs.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0113 276 0566
- Address: Unit 3a, Haigh Park Road, Leeds, LS10 1RT
9 GFB Pallets
This company focuses on providing fast same-day delivery and great services to customers. It is a family run business that has moved from the supervision of one professional management to the other.
GFB Pallets is a customer-focused company that has been the major pallet supplier of several businesses. Their great customer service has earned them several positive reviews on different platforms.
They sell and recycle pallets of various sizes and shapes. They’ve done business with customers in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, chemical industry, and several others.
- Website: https://www.gfbpallets.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01495 273444
- Address: Unit D, South Blackvein Industrial Estate, Crosskeys NP11 7PX, UK
10 HG Timber
They employ the latest technology to manufacture high-quality pallets in their state-of-art manufacturing facility. HG Timber is one of the best and most reputable pallet manufacturing companies in the UK.
They’ve been in business for over 70 years and have supplied pallets to popular brands like Sony, IBM, Panasonic, and Air Canada. Their automated technology and standard wood waste reprocessing facility enable them to efficiently serve customers as expected.
- Website: http://www.hgtimber.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44(0) 1280 825080
- Address: The HG Timber Building, Network 421, Radclive Road, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire MK18 4FD
Compare Similar Companies
- 10 Best Warehousing Companies in the UK
- Best Ecommerce Fulfillment Companies in the UK
- Top 9 Warehousing Companies in Birmingham
- 10 Best Logistics Companies in Birmingham
- Top 11 Logistics Companies in London
- Top 50 Logistics Companies in the UK
- Cheap Freight Forwarders in the UK
- Top 12 Freight Forwarders in the UK
- Top 10 Freight Forwarders in London
- Top 10 Cargo Companies in the UK